The university college has established a few smart classrooms, which are purposefully constructed to enhance student learning. These smart classrooms are fitted with a number of features to enable its objectives of helping students learn better. Amongst the features are:
- Interactive white-board which allows all annotations on the white-board to be saved online for easy access by students anywhere. In addition, each ‘page’ of the white-board can be erased in an instance or scrolled horizontally, both forward or backwards.
- Side and back walls are fitted wall-to-wall with glass white-board, for use by the students.
- Different modes of lighting to promote the conducive environment, depending on the mode of delivery.
- Dual projectors and dual screen for independent presentation of different materials.
- Island-style desk / seating configuration to ease collaborative work by students.
- Wifi-enabled and students can project their presentation from anywhere in the classroom.